RITZENHOFF | Pilsner Beer Glass | Black Label | Thomas Marutschke (Cold Beer) 2016
- The most prestigious high-tech glassworks in Germany
- A family-run company that produces 50 million glasses every year
- RITZENHOFF is always premium-level quality.
- Each glass is designed by a prestigious designer from around the world.
- Glasses in every shape and style
- RITZENHOFF is well known as a producer of designer gifts.
- Start your collection today.
Ritzenhoff Black Label glasses enhance the enjoyment of a good beer.
With its expertise in glassware, Ritzenhoff has developed a classic pilsner-style beer glass to do this wonderful “barley juice” true justice and, what’s more, it comes complete with five matching coasters and a stylish gift box.
All of Ritzenhoff’s truly original products are handmade using traditions dating back as far as the 18th century, when wood from the dense forests close to the brand’s factory, in Marsberg, Germany, was used in the first glassworks to fire the melting furnaces that turned quartz sand into glass..
Dimensions: H: 250mm Ø: 75mm
Material: Crystal glass
Made in Germany