OBJEKTO | Eclipse Lamp | Design: Mauricio Klabin 1982 **Introductory Offer**
- On permanent display in the Museum of Modern Art, New York
- The Eclipse Lamp is simple, clever and offers beautiful soft atmospheric light.
- Change its shape and orientation to suit your mood.
- Eclipse is an iconic interior design piece working in multiple settings.
- Designed in 1982 by Mauricio Klabin
- Delivered in a flat pack 'pizza box' - very easy to assemble!
The Eclipse lamp is such a clever attractive design. Manufactured from a single rolled shade structure which can be manipulated to change the form and the orientation of the lamp. The steel metal arches are equipped with small plastic feet making possible to stand the lamp in various positions.
Delivered in a flat pack, similar to a “pizza box”.
Designer: Mauricio Klabin
''I believe that the work of a designer must be good quality, beautiful and affordable. With the Eclipse lamp I overcame the trauma of expensive design. I want design pieces to be popular.” Mauricio Klabin.
Since 2006 the Eclipse lamp has been part of the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art of New York (MoMA).
Dimensions: H.36 x Ø32 cm
Weight: 1.2 Kg
Material: Steel / Polypropylène / Polyéthylène
Light Source: E27 Standard Bulb - CE - Max 60w
**Comes with a EUR 2 Pin plug but a UK Adapter will be supplied free with it**
Assembly Required (Very Easy!)