LOUIS POULSEN | Panthella TABLE Lamp | Design: Verner Panton | Delivery 10 Days
- Panthella is an icon of modern lighting
- Emitting a glare-free, soft, cosy illumination.
- The opal acrylic shade provides a diffuse comfortable atmosphere due to the translucent shade, the downward reflection from the inner shade and the reflection from the trumpet stem.
- Panton intended to create a light where both the stand and the shade served as a reflector, combining it with the organic shapes the Danish designer is known for.
- The designer and architect Verner Panton (1926-1998) created Panthella together with Louis Poulsen in 1971.
Panton’s figurative and playful design radiates his larger than life personality. Without compromising on quality or functionality, the world-renowned Dane continued to develop new materials for the colourful and captivating spaces that he created out of his enticing designs. Panthella stands out as one of Panton’s most significant design icons with its organic shape that mirrors the softest of light.
Panton intended to create a light where both the stand and the shade served as a reflector, combining it with the organic shapes the Danish designer is known for. With its non-glaring light, Panthella serves as a beautiful example of Verner Panton’s brilliant sense of creating atmospheric illumination.
Dimensions: 400 x 580 x 400mm
Light source: Light source 1x 28W E27, Energy class A+ - E
Material: Injection moulded white opal acrylic. Base: White, injection moulded ABS. Housing: White, injection moulded ABS. Stem: White, steel.
Finish: White Opal Acrylic
Mounting: Cable type: Plastic cord with plug. Cable length: 2.5m. Light control: On/off switch on cord
Weight: Max 2.5 kg
Class: Ingress protection: IP20 | Electric shock protection: II w/o ground