LOUIS POULSEN | Panthella Table 320 - New Size | Design: Verner Panton
- Panthella is an icon of modern lighting
- Emitting a glare-free, soft, cosy illumination.
- Now with a new size, the 320, in between the Panthella MINI and TABLE
- 320mm Shade Diameter by 438mm high
- In translucent white opal acrylic or metal finishes (please see variants)
- Panton intended to create a light where both the stand and the shade serve as a reflector, combining it with the organic shapes the Danish designer is known for.
- The designer and architect Verner Panton (1926-1998) created Panthella together with Louis Poulsen in 1971.
Panthella stands out as one of Panton’s most significant design icons with its organic shape that mirrors the softest of light. Panton intended to create a light where both the stand and the shade served as a reflector, combining it with the organic shapes the Danish designer is known for.
With its non-glaring light, Panthella serves as a beautiful example of Verner Panton’s brilliant sense of creating atmospheric illumination.
50 years after the introduction of Panthella, the Panthella Table is introduced in a new size with a diameter of 32 centimetres that is a middle size between the Panthella MINI and the Panthella Table 400.
The Panthella Table 320 is available in White opal acrylic, High lustre chrome and Brass metallised.
The Panthella family has without doubt become a long-standing Panton favourite. Regardless of the material, colour and size, floor or table, Panthella continues to lift interiors with a cheerful dash and smooth curves, being it in the privacy of a home, a workplace, a public exhibition, a hotel or a cocktail bar.
Size and weight:
Width x Height x Length (mm)
320 x 438 x 320 | 1.5 kg
- White cord on opal and brass metallised versions. Black cord on chrome version.
- Cable Length 2.5m
1 x 7.5W E14
Shade: Injection Moulded opal acrylic or deep drawn steel.
Base and Housing: Cast aluminium.
Ingress protection IP20. Electric shock protection II w/o ground.