LOUIS POULSEN | Panthella MINI | Built-in LED Technology | Design: Verner Panton
- Panthella is an icon of modern lighting
- Emitting a glare-free, soft, cosy illumination.
- Panthella Mini Version, with a compact 250 mm diameter shade and 335 mm height, makes for easy placement on windowsills, shelves, tables or other limited surfaces.
- In translucent white opal acrylic or metal finishes (please see variants)
- Panton intended to create a light where both the stand and the shade serve as a reflector, combining it with the organic shapes the Danish designer is known for.
- The designer and architect Verner Panton (1926-1998) created Panthella together with Louis Poulsen in 1971.
Panthella stands out as one of Panton’s most significant design icons with its organic shape that mirrors the softest of light. Panton intended to create a light where both the stand and the shade served as a reflector, combining it with the organic shapes the Danish designer is known for.
With its non-glaring light, Panthella serves as a beautiful example of Verner Panton’s brilliant sense of creating atmospheric illumination.
The Panthella MINI lamp is a downscaled edition of Verner Panton’s popular Panthella Table lamp. Panthella MINI features a metal shade available in Brass metallised, High lustre chrome plated, Black, White and Orange.
The Panthella MINI’s vibrant orange colour is based on Panton’s very last exhibition in 1998, called “Light and Colour” at the Trapholt Museum of Modern Art in Kolding, Denmark.
It is also available with a White opal acrylic shade, spreading the light diffusely for a soft and appealing illumination of the surroundings.
With its non-glaring light, the Panthella MINI serves as a beautiful example of Verner Panton’s brilliant sense of creating atmospheric illumination.
The smaller format, with a compact 250 mm diameter and 335 mm height, makes for easy placement on windowsills, shelves, tables or other limited surfaces.
Regardless of the material, colour and size, floor or table, Panthella continues to lift interiors with a cheerful dash and smooth curves, being it in the privacy of a home, a workplace, a public exhibition, a hotel or a cocktail bar.
Width x Height x Length (mm)
250 x 335 x 250 | 1.2 kg
- White cord on opal, white and brass metallised versions. Black cord on all other versions.
- Cable Length 2.5m
- LED driver fitted externally on cord.
- Turn on/off the light with light fading in/out.
- Stepless dim of the light to a suitable level between 15 and 100%.
- Timer function to automatically turn off the light after an amount of time, selectable between off/4 hours/8 hours.
- Function to set a fixed light level each time the lamp is connected to main power.
- For LED replacement kit please contact Louis Poulsen.
LED 2700K 10w | Lumen: 589
Shade: Vacuum formed opal acrylic or deep drawn steel.
Base and Housing: Cast aluminium.
Ingress protection IP20. Electric shock protection II w/o ground.