CUERO DESIGN | Pampa Mariposa Butterfly Chair | Black Leather - 2 to 3 week delivery
- Sweden's Cuero Design has spent 30 years refining the iconic Butterly Chair
- Originally designed in 1938.
- Now 30% bigger than the original
- Handcrafted from 4mm thick Italian leather. Too thick to sag!
- Offering Incredible 'Cocooning' Comfort
- 12mm solid Swedish steel Frame for improved stability.
- Weighs just 12kg so can be moved around the home with ease.
- Head Pillow and Footstool now available too
'A wonderful statement piece of modern furniture for any home, and at an affordable price!'
Nature Meets Art
Cuero Design have spent 30 years re-crafting the iconic Butterfly Chair design to develop a luxurious modern lounge chair that is a true masterpiece.
Originally designed in 1938 for an apartment building in Buenos Aires by architects Jorge Ferrari-Hardoy, Juan Kurchan and Antonio Bonet, the Butterfly Chair is defined by a large sling that hangs from the highest points of a tubular frame, producing a cocooned suspended seat.
Cuero's Pampa Mariposa is 30% larger than the average Butterfly Chair, creating an inviting shape that embraces you when seated; offering incredible comfort and stability. The Italian leather used is 4mm thick and will hold its shape and comfort for generations.
Available in a range of naturally treated unique leather tones, the Pampa Mariposa is a standout piece that has been expertly designed to be enjoyed in the home or workplace.
- 100% Full Grain Leather
- Vegetable Tanned Italian 4 mm thick
- 12mm Solid Coated Black Swedish Steel
- Outstanding Comfort
- Protectors For Your Floor on the frame
- Height: 92 cm Width: 87 cm Depth: 86 cm
- Weight: 12 kg
When it comes to butterfly chairs, size does matter. This leather butterfly chair is more than 30% percent larger than the average butterfly chair you will find. This gives:
- Superior Comfort
- More Leather
- More Steel
- Better Stability