Serax | Ottolenghi Feast Tableware for Serax
A time for CELEBRATION, CONVERSATION & HAPPINESS
FEAST by Yotam Ottolenghi and Ivo Bisignano, for Serax
- Ottolenghi and Serax launch 'FEAST'; a collection of bold, bright, beautiful tableware in collaboration with Italian artist Ivo Bisignano.
- The vibrant 100-piece collection is a visual feast that celebrates the ritual of sharing food aplenty.
- With an abundance of colours, vegetable prints and positive vibes, the brand new FEAST collection reflects everything its creator, the British-Israeli chef Yotam Ottolenghi, stands for.
- The various sizes in tableware, the vibrant colours and different patterns all evoke the typical Ottolenghi feeling of ‘outrageous casualness’. Of creating tables that are informal but very abundant, eccentric even, at the same time.
- “This collection is a collaboration nourished by camaraderie and by the sharing of lovingly-made food around a beautifully-laid table. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do."