- Sweden's Cuero Design has spent 30 years refining the iconic Butterly Chair
- Originally designed in 1938.
- Now 30% bigger than the original
- Handcrafted from 4mm thick Italian leather. Too thick to ever sag!
- Offering Incredible 'Cocooning' Comfort
- 12mm solid Swedish steel Frame for improved stability.
- Weighs just 12kg so can be moved around the home with ease.
- Head Pillow and Footstool now available too
'A wonderful statement piece of modern furniture for any home, and at an affordable price!'
Cuero Design in Sweden has spent 30 years re-crafting the iconic Butterfly Chair design to develop a luxurious modern lounge chair that is a true masterpiece. It is now 30% bigger and incredibly comfortable - we can vouch for that! And it is one of the most iconic design pieces around, loved by fashion magazines, hotels, museums alike!
Originally designed in 1938 for an apartment building in Buenos Aires by architects Jorge Ferrari-Hardoy, Juan Kurchan and Antonio Bonet, the Butterfly Chair is defined by a large sling that hangs from the highest points of a tubular frame, producing a defining suspended seat.
Cuero's Pampa Mariposa is 30% larger than the average Butterfly Chair, creating an inviting cocooned shape that embraces you when seated; offering superior comfort and stability.
Available in a range of naturally treated unique leather tones, the Pampa Mariposa is a standout piece that has been expertly designed to be enjoyed in the home or workplace for generations.