Rimini Blu by Bitossi Ceramiche
''A simple surface, consisting of handmade signs to create a frieze; a fantastic merry-go-round of abstract geometric symbols endlessly chasing one another. Enhanced by quick touches of colour that fix under the blue glaze and which, after being fired, magically reproduce the plays of light reflected in the sea''
- Aldo Londi's iconic Rimini Blu Collection
- Handmade in Montelupo near Florence, by Bitossi Ceramiche
- Characterised by its Vibrant Blue Colour, Signature Carvings and Geometric Shapes
- Made in White Refractory Clay and finished with a Beautiful Blue Glaze
- Highly Collectible Art Objects for the Home
- All unique and come with the Bitossi Stamp as a mark of their quality and authenticity.
Bitossi Ceramiche History